Our professional legal staff compiled a list of local resources for anyone who needs information about land use, entitlement, or charged with a crime to be tried in a court of law within Henderson or Las Vegas, NV.
List of Legal Resources in Henderson
This resources page includes links to our local municipalities, court-mandated DUI programs and inmate searches within the community. Note that the Clark County Juvenile Detention Center is in the same building as Juvenile Court at 601 N. Pecos Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89101.
- • City of Henderson Municipal Court
- • City of Henderson Planning Filing Schedule
- • Henderson Justice Court
- • Las Vegas Municipal Court
- • Las Vegas Justice Court Family Court (County)
- • Juvenile Detention Clark County
- • Court-ordered Coroner's Programs (Adult and Juvenile)
- • DUI School (Adult or Minors)
- • Victim's Impact Panel information
- • Federal Bureau of Investigation
- • National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Curious about Nevada's crime statistics? Our state's fact sheet from 2014 is viewable here.
Check out Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department's reported volume of murder, rape, robberies, burglaries, thefts, auto thefts, and arson here. If you do not see the resource that you are looking for, let us know immediately by clicking here.